Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Before and after, the time it takes to edit and make things beautiful!

This is the part of business people forget about, and my husband gets frusterated about, is the time in editing.  While I can take a good photo and it can just take a tweak here or there to make it pop and that takes a little bit of time, there is an art in processing a photo to be BEAUTIFUL or arrtistic. 
Here are some photos straight from the camera and how they are after an edit!




As you can see it takes a little bit of effort to make nice photo a great photo. Especially when you work with outside lighting that is always changing on you.  So remember when you are paying for your photographer for every hour she or he spends with you there is most likely another 3 hours in editing!

No comments:

google-site-verification: googlecb47a37551b294e6.html

Follow me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My family

My family
march 2007

About Me

My photo
I am a shutterbug mom, trying to write my first children's book and start a business doing what I LOVE taking pictures. I am not political but if I had to label myself I'd say a conservative liberal. I love music, and moms night out! :) I am the mom to four beautiful kiddos. My sweet girl is 4 turing 5 in March my Little man L turned 3 in November, Sweetie P turned 2 in September, and my newest little guy Brendan came into the World in July. I am married to my Honey for 6 1/2 years now and I still ♥ him!! :) I grew up here and there mostly on the west coast. I have three sisters who have busy successful lives. I have been a little bit of everything career wise, from the travel industry to radio DJ to waitress to Sales to now full time mom! Each has helped me grow! I am writing a new chapter in my life. :)