
Nana and Rori on Brendan's first night home.

Liam crying for Nana and Dude to come back

Now pouting

Now watching for them to come back. It took almost 10 minutes and a lollipop to get him back in the house!

Saying goodbye!

A moment with Brendan

A good picture actually of Nana and Dude and all 4 kids

Kisses for Nana
When someone comes to stay with you for 10 days, especially when it is your mom you feel a huge void when they leave. My mom has come for every child being born and I am so grateful for her help and love. My kids love her so much! I miss her so much already! I wish we didn't have to live so far away. Rori cried the night her and my dad left to go to the hotel. Liam cried the day they left. Things are going back to somewhat normal. Although this is the 1st day I am flying solo with 4 kids. I am not sure what to think yet. I need to get some batteries for the swing for sure!! Brendan is 2 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast time passes!!






1 comment:
Such a cute family, Renee. I know how you feel being so far away from family. It can be rough. That is great that your mom was able to be there for you for each of your kids births.
Post a Comment