Monday, December 8, 2008

Trying to feel creative!


I know there was a reason for me to think about doing Christmas stuff months ago. Of course I procrastinated to the end and now I am trying my best to find a creative bone in my body to do scrapbook pages and recipe pages for my family Christmas, make the kids ornaments for the grandparents and of course Christmas cards. This is what I finally settled on. I chose to do photography this year instead of painting, and I am unfortunately e carding a majority of my card list to save some money on printing and postage. But at least we have an ecard option!! :) I went to the OB on Thursday. Everything looked fine. I measured 8 weeks and 4 days so my due date is July 12. He sent me in for an extra ultrasound on Friday morning to check my gall bladder since the ER didn't do that, and that darn thing still looks normal. I know my body and know something is off kilter so although normal is nice to be I would sure like to find the culprit of my pain and misery! The pain has mostly subsided to a dull roar in the right side again. I still can't sleep but in one position. But at this point I am happy that all the main pain is gone. Now I am left with pregnancy blah! Pierce is still deciding to walk just in short spurts though he is able to stand up by himself in the middle of the room. He gets on the little push car and rides around, it is funny to look over and see him on there because he looks so small compared to Liam. He is also climbing more and more much to my dismay! Rori hasn't changed to much this week. If I had a dollar for all the funny things she says I would be rich! I wish I was a good journaler like I used to be I'd have it all written down! She breaks out in song all the time! Liam is super sweet(but mischievous) He makes me smile so much. He randomly comes up several times a day to offer a kiss and say " I ya you" :) He is all of a sudden having trouble going to sleep at night now. So I have to figure some things out with Liam and Rori both as they want to stay up till 10p and they still wake up by 7a and that is not enough sleep for their little minds! They are playing together so good now too. :) Now I am going to make an e-card like I did for Pierces B-day!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

how adorable! I love the matching jammies!! so cute!! Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope all goes well!

google-site-verification: googlecb47a37551b294e6.html

Follow me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My family

My family
march 2007

About Me

My photo
I am a shutterbug mom, trying to write my first children's book and start a business doing what I LOVE taking pictures. I am not political but if I had to label myself I'd say a conservative liberal. I love music, and moms night out! :) I am the mom to four beautiful kiddos. My sweet girl is 4 turing 5 in March my Little man L turned 3 in November, Sweetie P turned 2 in September, and my newest little guy Brendan came into the World in July. I am married to my Honey for 6 1/2 years now and I still ♥ him!! :) I grew up here and there mostly on the west coast. I have three sisters who have busy successful lives. I have been a little bit of everything career wise, from the travel industry to radio DJ to waitress to Sales to now full time mom! Each has helped me grow! I am writing a new chapter in my life. :)