Wednesday, December 29, 2010

November can I remember last month?

Time seems to slip from me faster and faster so I want to catch up and then try to keep up again.  2011 is all about organization! It is getting easier as I am getting used to the kids routines. 

I had a few photo sessions in November and I went on my first trip without kids.  I didn't think I would survive but I did.  I fnally sought help for  my anxiety in September.  For as much as I did not want to be on medicine I finally feel back to normal and hte anxiety was getting so bad I did not want to leave the house.  I was having a hard time functioning and getting in the car. I think if I hadn't I would not have been able to get on the plane.  I went to California for my grandfather "Pa" 's 80th birthday.  It was nice to be with family.  It was wonderful to celebrate PA.  I really love that man.  He is witty and funny and sarcastic!




    We also snuck in a surprize 60th birthday for my dad! It was a fun "Dude ranch theme"




 I had an enjoyable car trip back to Vegas with my parents.  Rare alone time that I do not get with them now!   We also got to see them for another day and celebrate a mini birthday party for Liam who turned 4 while I was away.




 I was hoping to have a party for him this year but it didn't work out.  So he got 2 mini birthdays with grandparents as Dan, Lance's dad came to visit the next weekend.


 We made him a little cake for his birthday that is at the end of November as well. 



Thanksgiving was spent alone again.  We were blessed with a great dinner and each other although lonely it was nice!



No comments:

google-site-verification: googlecb47a37551b294e6.html

Follow me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My family

My family
march 2007

About Me

My photo
I am a shutterbug mom, trying to write my first children's book and start a business doing what I LOVE taking pictures. I am not political but if I had to label myself I'd say a conservative liberal. I love music, and moms night out! :) I am the mom to four beautiful kiddos. My sweet girl is 4 turing 5 in March my Little man L turned 3 in November, Sweetie P turned 2 in September, and my newest little guy Brendan came into the World in July. I am married to my Honey for 6 1/2 years now and I still ♥ him!! :) I grew up here and there mostly on the west coast. I have three sisters who have busy successful lives. I have been a little bit of everything career wise, from the travel industry to radio DJ to waitress to Sales to now full time mom! Each has helped me grow! I am writing a new chapter in my life. :)