Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crazy Busy!!!

Pouty Rori

Kaleb tried to cheer hr up
Happy at the pinata
Hugs for her BFF
Brendan with the tree
Rori hanging ornaments
Pierce rehanging ornaments
Liam hasnt taken his hat off in days
Tammy told me yesterday I needed to update my blog,  I am so glad she cares enough that it has been a while since my last entry.  My couple of free photo sessions have snowballed to 2 and 3 a weekend and adding a little bit of grocery money.  I hope this is the begining of a new endevor for me.  I love photography so much, how awesome it would be to make money doing something I love.  For the last three years we have lived here we have had a little 3 ft tree as we left all of our christmas stuff in Idaho.  This year we are so grateful to have recieved a big prelit tree from someone in the freecycle group I am in, and a bag of ornaments from another freecycler.  Ironically she does murals and has offered Lance advice and overflow business. If he can do some murals and I can do some photography this year, we should be on the giving end next Christmas.  I am being positive this Christmas, I just hate it when people ask me what we got for the kids.  I think people should just not ask this to anyone.  It should be taboo like asking someone if they are pregnant or asking someone their age.  The kids are growing and are so beautiful!  Brendan just turned 5 months, he is the best baby.  I have had 4 best babies!  Rori is just blooming in school coming home with new songs all the time.  Liam and Pierce are interacting with each other with Rori gone.  Pierce gets pushed out a lot when she is home!  Pierce is what I would call Echo.  He copies and repeats everyone!!  He tells me I love you at least 20 times a day... it doesn't get better than that!!! My birthday is in a week.  I  am really kind of looking forward to the day.  I was able to help tech support  for a website and they sent me a 100 gift card to the Mandalay Bay for the whole day I spent helping.  So we are going to take the kids to the Shark Reef and a nice lunch or dinner.  We decided to use it on my birthday so I know it will be a perfect day!  Oh and I cant forget about Rori at her friends party last week.  She was so sad that her friend had other friends she was almost in tears and didn't even eat her cake.   She was happy again after when they had time to play. She said on the way home that she didn't want her to have other friends.... LOL  I tried to explain how friends work. Funny how 4 year olds think.  Here are some pictures of the kids with the tree and Rori at the party.

No comments:

google-site-verification: googlecb47a37551b294e6.html

Follow me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My family

My family
march 2007

About Me

My photo
I am a shutterbug mom, trying to write my first children's book and start a business doing what I LOVE taking pictures. I am not political but if I had to label myself I'd say a conservative liberal. I love music, and moms night out! :) I am the mom to four beautiful kiddos. My sweet girl is 4 turing 5 in March my Little man L turned 3 in November, Sweetie P turned 2 in September, and my newest little guy Brendan came into the World in July. I am married to my Honey for 6 1/2 years now and I still ♥ him!! :) I grew up here and there mostly on the west coast. I have three sisters who have busy successful lives. I have been a little bit of everything career wise, from the travel industry to radio DJ to waitress to Sales to now full time mom! Each has helped me grow! I am writing a new chapter in my life. :)