
http://www.usa.canon.com/dlc/controller?act=GetArticleAct&articleID=1947
I have my 2nd and 3rd photo sessions booked. I am really hoping to be able to upgrade my camera with this years tax return, if not again I will for sure upgrade my lens but I am so dreaming of the Canon 50d. Yes I would love to take a step up from here even but this will get me to the next level of shooting without spending more than 2,000. I love hte fact that it has a High definition viewer that you can zoom in on detail to make sure your shot isn't blurry. It frusterates me when I get shots that look great in the viewer and then have a slight blur to them when I get them on the computer.
Like this:
On Ebay you can buy it at wholesale for the price of a body only in the store you can get a kit with multiple lenses and extras. So I just need 1325 dollars and I am golden! :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-EOS-50D-SLR-Camera-5-Lens-16GB-27PCKIT NEW_W0QQitemZ220504136927QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDigital_Cameras?hash=item3357121cdf
I think I am going to blog my dream building list that way it is really out there to the universe. You know you are getting old when you want a bunch of appliances, kitchen gadgets and a camera! Some clothes that fit would be nice to. I want to get a Wii with Wii fit so I can work out in the small area I have to work out in. I really need to get back on track and it is so hard to get out and do anything with the boys schedules. I would love to find a friend that has one kid that could take my other double stroller and one child and walk with me.






No comments:
Post a Comment