
Rori was invited to a B-day swim party on Saturday and knowing she is not a swimmer I knew I was going to have to get in the water with her. My tummy is poking out so much more than my last pregnancies that I did not want to ruin my swimsuit stretching it out so I went in search of a cheap (hahahah) swimsuit. Amazingly I stopped at Motherhood which I have never found a terrific price at although they have the cutest clothes and asked the sales gal if she had a "cheap" swimsuit. Since I am due in July and who knows how much I will actually wear it. She actually had a cute tankini for 20 bucks in my size!! Hooray for stopping there. That night when I was putting the kids to bed we have a black light in the kids room, the kids thought my swimsuit was cool. So I took another black light bulb and took a blacklight maternity photo. Kind of a fun nontraditional pic! Rori had so much fun and was actually swimming around quite well in her floaty suit that finally fit her after three seasons!! I think we need to get her swim lessons though!! :) I did not take my camera as I knew we would be in the water most if the time so when I get some copies from Jenny I will post them. She is growing so fast!






No comments:
Post a Comment