Tuesday, February 3, 2009

uh oh.... trouble


I wasn't feeling great this afternoon, I thought I just need to close my eyes for a few minutes. Rori and Liam were playing nicely I figured if I shut my eyes in the chair I would hear if they got into anything. WRONG!!! I was napping for maybe 20 minutes and I all of a sudden heard laughing and spalshing and OPENED MY EYES. There right in front of me was Liam on his little chair playing in the fish tank. Rori was standing by waiting for him to get in trouble which she likes to do sometimes. (I prefer when she is trying to be the mommy over the silent watcher of trouble) So I put them both down for naps so I wouldn't get angry and of course had to phograph the evidence. Liam is building a portfolio this month I guess!! lol!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

oh my goodness, that is so funny. Years from now you will be so glad you photographed this.

Brenda said...

that is so hilarious!! glad you took a photo!! i took one once when my oldest turned on the blender loaded with berries. it went everywhere so i took her picture instead of yelling!!

Brenda said...

were any fish harmed in the process?? LOL

Renee and Agua Family said...

thankfully there are only 2 guppies in there right now!! LOL they are still swimming away!

google-site-verification: googlecb47a37551b294e6.html

Follow me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My family

My family
march 2007

About Me

My photo
I am a shutterbug mom, trying to write my first children's book and start a business doing what I LOVE taking pictures. I am not political but if I had to label myself I'd say a conservative liberal. I love music, and moms night out! :) I am the mom to four beautiful kiddos. My sweet girl is 4 turing 5 in March my Little man L turned 3 in November, Sweetie P turned 2 in September, and my newest little guy Brendan came into the World in July. I am married to my Honey for 6 1/2 years now and I still ♥ him!! :) I grew up here and there mostly on the west coast. I have three sisters who have busy successful lives. I have been a little bit of everything career wise, from the travel industry to radio DJ to waitress to Sales to now full time mom! Each has helped me grow! I am writing a new chapter in my life. :)