http://www.adoptaclassroom.org/adoption/sponsor_landing.aspx?Private=0&inter=0
Click on the map
Then teacher name Lance
school Mabel Hoggard
state Nevada
zip code 89106
It is a tax deductable write off and you will help him get funds for things he desperatly needs like paper!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
google-site-verification: googlecb47a37551b294e6.html
Facebook Badge
My 365 of photos. 2010
Follow me!!!
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
bloggers I like and some who like me!!
My family
march 2007
About Me
- Renee and Agua Family
- I am a shutterbug mom, trying to write my first children's book and start a business doing what I LOVE taking pictures. I am not political but if I had to label myself I'd say a conservative liberal. I love music, and moms night out! :) I am the mom to four beautiful kiddos. My sweet girl is 4 turing 5 in March my Little man L turned 3 in November, Sweetie P turned 2 in September, and my newest little guy Brendan came into the World in July. I am married to my Honey for 6 1/2 years now and I still ♥ him!! :) I grew up here and there mostly on the west coast. I have three sisters who have busy successful lives. I have been a little bit of everything career wise, from the travel industry to radio DJ to waitress to Sales to now full time mom! Each has helped me grow! I am writing a new chapter in my life. :)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(41)
-
▼
September
(15)
- The hardest NO!!!!!
- Happy Birthday to my baby!
- a week in my life through photos.
- my little princess is growing up!!
- nice weather for playing outside
- HAppy Birthday Sweetie P (Sept 26)
- night photography
- Help Lance's Art Room!
- How Can People.... and Trying not to be jealous.
- My favorite capture of the week
- Cheese, angels and other happy thoughts
- More chipped teeth
- I am not a morning person!!!
- Family Life
- The sad State of our schools (copied from my cafem...
-
▼
September
(15)





No comments:
Post a Comment